[ SHOWGSD-L ] thisa and thata

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 20:09:27 -0400

1. Got in from the National a few hours ago, bone tired.

2. do not know where you people were but as far as i was concerned this
was all performance.

3. Lori Nickerson got the Connie Beckhardt award.

4. The honor parade was completely loaded with performance dogs.

5. David Landaus Team victory report was the hero of the hour.

6. The BOB has a slew of performance titles.

7. All the judging moved along with speed and the long gaps when the
ring was empty were not due to the judging but to an obvious hint that
a three day national was a distinct possibility.

8. All showcase dog events such as the Eukanuba  Westminster and all
nationals are shows that all people work towards all year long for just
a few moments in the spotlight. This year i am certain that no handlers
had heart attacks or that excessive gaiting did not break down peoples
knees.

9. I will not make any further comments at this time except to say that
I prefer to be able to see the dogs, when they race arou
nd the ring pulling like crazy they all look awful. The camera does not
lie. I was glad to see them slowed down on the last day.

10. I think we got the answer to one question this year. Now we all
know WHO IS MINDING THE MINT!