[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: question about showing

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, "d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 07:40:29 -0700 (PDT)

Did you line breed, Theresa, or did faded color and poor structure just happen ?
was this  aplan ?
Carolyn

________________________________
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2013, 1:27 AM

Well, I wonder what would have
happened if we had thrown out Axel and Troll?
What would our breed be like? And given the lack of genetic
knowledge we had
back then, who would we have bred to and what problems would
we have
discovered through them?

I am not good at taking chances with my breeding's, that is
probably why I
am so famous for my lines (not)! So I cannot defend chance
taking and my own
conservative actions at the same time, but...

Without Axel and Troll, what would we have and what would
our breed be? It
certainly would be entirely different.
Dave

What should be of concern is all the crosses back to Axel
von der
Deininghauser Heide known to have digestive problems coming
up through Troll
and Bad Melle that both Houston and Gotti had.

Theresa

is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.