[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gas prices and showing

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:06:47 -0700

On the news 2 nights ago, they were saying that the BLM was going to have an
auction of wild horses and burros........I think it would be less expensive
to feed a burro that to keep putting gas in my van, which by the way gets 13
miles to the gallon...I can't even get cross town without using 2 gallons of
gas.
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx