[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gas prices and showing

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdjudge@xxxxxxx>, <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 11:32:13 -0500

Bud
Every thing on a fixed in come is disatrous right now-  It certainly has
altered my showing

sally> From: Gsdjudge@xxxxxxx> Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:29:26 -0400> Subject:
[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: gas prices and showing> To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > In a message dated 4/26/2008 9:05:53 AM Pacific
Daylight Time, > dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:> We are at $3.69 - I am making
one trip into town a week now> > > Gas in Vegas is $3.39- $3.52. Diesel is $
3.99- $4.17 I've put my Dodge > diesel truck up for sale and bought a Scion Xb.
Its 65 miles to Vegas from > Sandy Valley( thats my home).We have to make 3
trips a week to Vegas for our > religious meetings and usually 1 trip for
business, shopping, ect. Even though > the Xb gets good mileage the cost of gas
on a fixed income is financially > disasterous. Bud > > > > **************Need
a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car > listings at AOL
Autos. > (http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)> > >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
http://www.gowindowslive.com/Mobile/Landing/Messenger/Default.aspx?Locale=en-US?ocid=TAG_APRIL