[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some judges . . .

  • From: "Maureen" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ams" <shutter45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:48:52 -0600

I understood she had a red ribbon, Amy. No, I am NOT wrong Darlin"! This was an
AKC show, NOT a neighborhood "Saddest Eyes" show! The judge was very tactless
for sure. She paid for the Judges opinion! That is why Judges, judge; to give
their opinion, PERIOD! Some of them use better TACT, this one didn't. Mom
  I am not corrected by her, she fails to realize a couple of things(she is not
alone in that matter either).

  One- The judge did give her the blue ribbon. He just wanted to make a
statement that he doesnt want german bred dogs in his ring-Very tactlessly(
right peggy)

  Two- If the dog didnt have any disqualifying faults and the only one in the
ring she should have gotten the blue ribbon. Even if that wasnt the judge"type
of dog".

  Also what else would it hurt if she got the ribbon. I am sure there is not
one judge on this panel that gave someone that was "having fun" with their dog.
Does that make the dog a show dog,YES. He showed in a show. Does that make that
dog finishable,depends on how much money she wants to spend, but I doubt it.

  Even moms are wrong
  AmyM