[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some judges . . .

  • From: shutter45@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:56:41 +0000

I disagree with the judge. If she was the only one in the ring she should have
gotten the blue ribbon. You said yourself she was only doing it for fun, but
for the judge to humliate her in the ring was uncalled for. I highly doubt she
would think from one blue ri bon that a west german bred dog was going to
finish, if she was having fun and paid her entries then she deserved the blue
ribbon
From: Greg Eschette <geschette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:45:54
To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx<Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: The List<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Some judges . . .

I to agree with the judge. If u want to show get a better dog. If you
want to show on performance, she probaly has the right dog.
  If I was the judge, I would have explained to her my thinking. Not
just giving her a red ribbon.

Greg
Sent from my iPhone