[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Personal experience

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 23:51:24 +0000 (UTC)

You tell her Iza. Hey....maybe Sarah and Theresa could become good
friends........oh wait.......that could be dangerous.......lmao
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue
Board Member Last Hope Safe Haven
http://www.lhsh.org
Behold The Turtle. He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James Conant