[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Personal experience

  • From: Sarah Minsk <gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pam Stoesser <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:43:00 -0400

I have seen more than once a judge put up a dog that was timid; tucking tail;
shying away from judge contact...in all cases the dog was handled by well known
handler. Don't know enough about who is who in breeders to say if that could
have been a factor.  This stuff REALLY sours me.
Sarah

Sent from my iPhone