[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:00:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/07 9:06:24 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

> I just received word that Nanci does not want a National Reporter at this
> years national.

i do so enjoy getting the results of shows so quickly and am sorry that nanci
has made such a decision.  all opinions aside, what reason did she give for
having done so?
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"In dog years I'm dead." - Author unknown

<BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Get a sneak peek of the
all-new AOL at
http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour</HTML>