[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 19:44:55 EDT

I have know Nancy Nellis for years, and I have NEVER know her to do ANYTHING
out of meanness.  I certainly wish that people would remember that there are
three sides to every story. The left , the Right, and the truth which is in the
middle.  For people to demonstrate their knee jerk reactions by malining
others is what drives people away. It is NO Mail again for me.
Carol Moore

In a message dated 7/23/2007 6:31:01 PM Central Daylight Time,
arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Instead of encouraging Evan in the hopes that someone who reads his
commentary will be inspired to attend a National,  this select group of people
want to
keep it to themselves...more exclusion, of course.  I'm sorry Evan, after how
much effort you put into this,  that you are subject to such meanness.  Us
quiet ones appreciate your efforts more than you realize.  Sue T. who's once
again disgusted by the seemingly thoughtless actions of the leaders of this
club.

In a message dated 7/23/2007 6:37:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As you know, Nanci's a long time friend of mine, and I thought it odd that
she would say this, so I gave her a call. (Always go to the source!)
Here's the deal. If Evan were an "official" reporter, for legal reasons, he
could only report the facts, and not add all the editorial color he provides
and that we love so much.
So, he's now "unofficial", which gives him free reign to say whatever he
wants. Nanci said he can sit wherever he wants, including the speaker's
booth, and use the electricity there.
Sounds like a good deal to me!!