[ SHOWGSD-L ] News fit to print

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:37:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/23/2007 5:20:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
I tend  not to get into these type discussion (laughing), but this is
ridiculous!   Evan's posts are for why those of us who have not  been able to
attend
National stay glued to the  computer!   What silly reason could anybody have
not to have him  right at the table, talking through his hands and fingers?

Says something a bit risque?   A bit not politically  correct?   But letting
us
who have stayed home, in our pityparty  t-shirts, or our pj's, cause we
haven't
moved from the computer to get  dressed...hanging on his every word?   What
could possibly be  the reason for this?   Not enough electricity?   Colorado
has
plenty to spare.   Loveland has plenty to spare, and THE  Ranch has plenty, I
know.    Politics?   I really  don't care about what's happening where, this
is
(or should be) outside of  the politics of the organizations...either of
them.
Stormy

 I certainly agree,however I think it might be better if you all sent  your
comments directly to Nanci. Even  now she is very busy getting ready  to put
things in place for another National,and I'm sure she doesn't spend the  time
on
the computer to read 200-300 posts. Send your concerns directly to her,  She
is the boss as far as the National goes. Helen Miller  Fisher