[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:52:00 -0400

I wonder why not?  Gee...your reports were the envy of everyone I ever
spoke to about them...to the point where a couple of people have even
suggested to their parent clubs that they institute the same kind of
thing, if they can find a couple of people to do it!
       Gee...another thing a lot of members want..........shot to hell!
Peggy