[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 16:39:02 -0500

Wow, whatta day --- I just read Ed's post on LAUGHING --- I am so very sorry
but
THIS ONE IS NO LAUGHING MATTER FOR THIS OLD WOMAN!
Dear Mrs. Nellis must have some kind of ---- worthy reason for this -- at
least I hope so!
Indeed each and every show that has had the splendid words from this fine
gentleman has
been superbly executed and it actually, as I read the kibitzing I picture
the people and do
love it and it is really like I AM THERE.     WELL, SINCE I HAVE FAMILY IN
COLO.
NOW AND I THOUGHT ABOUT GOING AS I HAVE NOT BEEN TO A NATIONAL
IN QUITE SOME TIME!  Nothing like being there unless Evan is blogging etc!
Norma no L