[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:59:20 -0400

In a message sent Monday, July 23, 2007 4:59 PM
Evan ELG440@xxxxxxx  writes:

I just received word that Nanci does not want a National Reporter at
this years national.  As such I will probably just do it for myself
and those who are interested, or not at all.  Since the National
Controls decided to do away with it, I will not have a place to sit,
or access to electricity.  Without that, it might prove to be too
much work.

Well darn!  Sorry to hear this, Evan.  I've always enjoyed your
colorful reporting.  It helps ease the pain of not being at the
National myself.

If the Blog does turn out to be too much work, would you consider
keeping a journal of sorts, and then posting it to the List or
sending it to those who are interested?  I know we're not talking
real-time here, but it's better than nothing...

Paulette McGuirt
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam