[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: Arcturus <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:33:37 -0400

Here we go again, or so it seems.  Someone's agenda that affects the whole
group. Is it any wonder there are hardly any new people coming into the breed?
Oh, there are new people breeding, but almost none joining the parent club.
How many people dropped their membership after the Hunte thing? How many
dropped because they're tired of agendas and politics?  I know, I know,  there
are going to those who will act like they don't know what I'm talking about,
but your only fooling yourself. The quiet majority know.
    Instead of encouraging Evan in the hopes that someone who reads his
commentary will be inspired to attend a National,  this select group of people
want to keep it to themselves...more exclusion, of course.  I'm sorry Evan,
after how much effort you put into this,  that you are subject to such
meanness.  Us quiet ones appreciate your efforts more than you realize.  Sue T.
who's once again disgusted by the seemingly thoughtless actions of the leaders
of this club.