[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:37:07 -0700 (PDT)

now that is dis-appointing...the past few years I have not been able to attend
the National until the end of the week, and after reading Evan's up-dates when
I got there it was like I had been there all week, perhaps this will be
re-considered....there's two sides to every pancake, I'd sure like to hear the
reason for this decision..if I get a chance Sat. I will ask Nanci at the Utah
meeting...Ed
ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:  I just received word that Nanci does not want a National
Reporter at this
years national. As such I will probably just do it for myself and those who
are interested, or not at all. Since the National Controls decided to do away
with it, I will not have a place to sit, or access to electricity. Without
that, it might prove to be too much work.

I know Margy and Zoe will help me set up a Blog, but I will have to
determine if it is too much work, when the club has decided not to have it.

I enjoyed doing it in the past, and was thanked for my work in those years.
I only serve to please, and have no particular ego involved.

Evan_ Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together