[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: News fit to print

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:29:46 -0400

From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: News fit to print
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:15:28 -0700
That is very disappointing news ! One that I am not happy with. I would be
even more unhappy, if I weren't  planning on going to this years National.
Two years ago, those of us at home had a "pity party" and even the t-shirts
to go with our pity. It was great, and we had Evan's play by play, class by
class.
There are a number of members who for one reason or another cannot get to
every National. I think taking away the blog is taking things a little to
far for those members.

JMOHO

Beryl Eshom
I second Beryl's opinion.  Although I am planning to go to this year's
National, I remember being part of the "pity party" 2 years ago and I have the
shirt to prove it!  I GREATLY enjoyed Evan's posts--as I do now, when he's been
to shows on the left coast.  Say it ain't so!
Penny in NY