[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Man Faces Felonies in Deaths of 2 Dogs

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <RockyLizard@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:36:07 -0400

WEll, THis last Litter ( A YR AGO ) My daughters SO,Decided He HAD to Have
one of my GSD pups to be his "Constant companion" , I gave him EXPLICIT
instructions as to how to raise him , HOW to do everything. WEll, everything
seemed to be OK for a while, i kept checking, My daughter wound up taking
care of him, then One day , I got the call , He called me one evening to
tell me "I HAD to come get this DAAWG", He was going to the Neighbors, AND
killing his Chickens . and taking the bodies home ." They have 6 ares in the
country. It took me two minutes to get in the Blazer a half hour to drive up
there and when I got there my pup was tied out in the yard, NO one home. I
undid him WE put him in the Blazer, brounght him home,and here he STAYS . He
is a Nice boy of course he threw up on the way Home (A raw, be feathered
Chicken )I dearly love this boy , He is almost a year now.Idiots.