[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MYCOPLASMA, AGAIN

  • From: Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx
  • To: hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:54:57 EST

  You mention Autoimmune issues...I think you mean Immune defficiency
issues,,the exact opposite. We know the immune system of the GSD is at best
very
poor..So, this gives us reason to act in a cautious manner when dealing with
infectious "things"...like Mycoplasma.. Immune systems come and go with the
wind...a dog with a poor immune system will pick up diseases quicker than the
dog
with a strengthened system..Thats why some get it and others dont...I created a
supplement to support the immune system of the GSD. Most readers are aware of
it...
  Charles Kruger dvm
 www.dockruger.com
  Schaferhaus kennels  (AKC Reg. 1959)