[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: MYCOPLASMA, AGAIN

  • From: "solanagsd" <solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "YCHARRON" <raiseyourpaw4raw@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:40:30 -0800

Christine this is what you did say...there is nothing in this post thats
says
reoccuring or unthrifty...and your last sentence said "TREAT IT & BREED IT"
There are a lot of issues in our breed that have a far more serious impact
on
our breed than a bacterial infection.
Deborah Gebhard
Solana Shepherds,MI