[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: IS THE GSDCA TOO DESPERATE?LONG SORRY

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 05:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

Are we afraid of the "knowledge" non-members might offer?    What is the
benefit of forming a discussion to exclude?    The list could certainly never
initiate a vote, as not all members have access to the computer.   Why create
yet  ANOTHER list... and ask the PC to sponser it to boot?   Who would monitor
it?  Who would be responsible for discussions raised?   Is the board going to
be accountable for every subject that comes up every day on the list?  Are
rumors going to spread rampid when something is brought up that isnt addressed?

I think there should be designated times and locations that official GSDCA
business should be conducted. The Board meeting for example.   Anything else to
me is just asking for Chaos.  Our Local clubs should be a way to filter
information back to the membership.   Do we have Board designees from each
"area"?   Has that ever been considered.   Then that Board member has "x"
amount of clubs it represents?

Melissa <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I also agree there should be a list strictly for GSDCA members to discuss
club business. As far as show results, since we don't limit
entry/exhibition at these shows only to GSDCA members, that should remain
available to the public.

JMO,
Melissa

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Plush Puppy- Independent Agent
Grooming Products for Show Dogs
www.jeffandsean.com

CH Great Expectations of Edan TC, TD, CGC,  (OFA H&E)
CH JDM's Yankee-Run of Tanglewood TC (OFA H&E)
BIM CH Pick Me of Angel (OFA H&E)
Sheerdeen's Point of Grace TC, CGC
Willimar's Law and Order Shadowvalley
Elle Woods By Way of Fallscreek  (Shiba-Inu)

http://mail.yahoo.com