[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

if your Black/tan sire has a "Bi-color" second gene, your litter will NOT have
any black puppies....if his second gene is "black" your litter can have,
blacks, bi-colors, and black/tans......this is true only if your bitch's
genotype is " Bi-color/black...this is hard to discuss on the damn
computer!...lol...FB