[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

If you know the sire and dams genotype for coat color ,you know what colors are
possible and you know what colors are NOT possible in a litter....I co-own a
bith with Connie Malo in Utah...this bitch has two sable genes....we bred her
twice, to two different black and tan sires....7 pups in each litter...ALL 14
WERE SABLE!....if we breed her 50 times, all pups will be sable...Ed