[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Information on a Bi Color

  • From: "Tanya D'Armand" <floridacracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Amy Greenhut" <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "freelist" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:54:56 -0400

I was having a discussion with someone about what exactly is a bi color.
Ok, the dog is mostly black,
has a bit of tan on the cheeks, tan on the lower part of the legs but black
head.  I was told that a true
bi color had a grey undercoat.  Is that true?  Or is there something other I
need to be looking for???
The reason is I have a puppy that I personally feel is a very, dark
black/tan but someone else says
bi.  Help,

Tanya D'Armand
Jasmine Acres GSD