[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn Martello <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 21:43:40 +0000 (UTC)

Yes.....there is someone on one of the other lists that has blacks, sables,
whites, B/T and recently she showed some of puppies pictures and the sire was
white and the dam was a dark black and tan. There was a solid black puppy in
the color. I know.....hard to believe. I personally beleive that whites should
only be bred to whites because it is a disqualifying fault but again this is
only my opinion. I do not ever want to see a white GSD born at my house. With
all the blacks and bi-colors that I have this would probably never happen.

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant