[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:12:22 +0000 (UTC)

I have a litter of pups due next week. The mother carries the black recessive.
She is a dark bi-color. Mick who is the sire is a dark black and tan. It is
possible that he has the black recessive because Nichole who is his half
sister, same dam is solid black. But there are no blacks at all in Mick's
sire's side. I am hoping for a solid black because I have puppy people who want
black. I really do not think there will be any blacks but there is always that
slim chance. And that is the lesson for the end of next week!

Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant