[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:47:41 -0700 (PDT)

seems to me I remember reading something like that as well, I have little
genetic information on white dogs...one day soon I plan to own one....perhaps
within 12 months, certainly when I retire from conformation....my handlers
think I'm already retired....they may be right..lol...FB
From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Breeding two BLACK GSDs
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 14:36:10 -0700

I'm curious......because I hear this all the time.
Has anyone ever SEEN a white procuce a solid black German Shepherd Dog??

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.