[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Background checks for parent club officers?

  • From: "Jim Ealy" <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxx>, <hadderway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:52:33 -0400

My first thought was "hmmm not a bad idea".  I've had to have a couple
because of my job.   I wasn't worried about the outcome as there should have
been nothing there.  I have no idea why so many people got so inflamed.  I
figured, big club, lots of rules, lots of money, you know some of them
personally but most I know I have never met so I have no idea what they are
like.  Good thought Cyndy.
Lee Ealy
Michigan
waiting for the fallout.......