[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Background checks for parent club officers?

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:13:18 EDT

What in heavens name is going on.
To me this is the 1st inuendo step in a FUD (Fear Uncertainty &  Doubt)
campaign against a person or group of persons. What caused this  question to be
asked and who is the person that initially floated it. Can they  explain their
reason? And don't tell me it is something they just learned at  work.
I'm with D.D.
Bill

In a message dated 9/19/2005 9:39:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cudjoegsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Cyndy-Why do you bring this up??  Is there a reason to suggest  such a check?
What false rumor are you trying to inject into this  election?  Are some
candidates getting desperate?  Mud slinging  in a dog club election is a sign
of desperate people and I think this  subject is inappropriate.  Of course
this is only my opinion and I  don`t think this was instigated by any of the
present candidates running  for office.  But what do I know?   D.D.