[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier and the Review

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:19:24 -0500

Up until 2012 the flyer had black and tan GSD's.  It has been changed
either in 2013 or 2014; I am looking into.  I have had 2 reply emails from
my email to The BOD stating this will be brought up at The January
meeting.  I also wrote The Education Committee and Carmen Battaglia (AKC
Delegate) asking who changed/approved the flyer being changed to a White
GSD.

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx