[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier and the Review

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx, lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:13:56 -0500

Committee Chairs are required by the P & P to submit a committee report  2
weeks prior to each board meeting, especially if any action is needed.

Tish

In a message dated 12/31/2014 12:53:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Are written committee reports provided to the board at each meeting?  I
know they are passed out at the annual meeting, but am wondering if  committee
chairs provide written reports of activities at the other board  meetings
during the year.  If no, they should.  If yes, then I think  the reports
should be uploaded to the members only section of the website so  that club
members could have a better idea of what's going on.
If the decision to put the white dog pic in the flier was made by a
committee, we could have read about
and express our opinions to board members beforehand.

I believe that when members of ANY club feel that they are kept in the
dark about decisions, and have no input, they have a greater chance of
becoming disillusioned and dropping out......

Cyndi Flautt

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2014, at 11:19 AM, Linda Bankhead <_lindabankhead44@gmail.com_
(mailto:lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx) >  wrote:

Up until 2012 the flyer had black and tan GSD's.  It has  been changed
either in 2013 or 2014; I am looking into.  I have had 2  reply emails from my
email to The BOD stating this will be brought up at The  January meeting.  I
also wrote The Education Committee and Carmen  Battaglia (AKC Delegate)
asking who changed/approved the flyer being changed  to a White GSD.

_Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Molly Snider
<_dmarc-noreply@freelists.org_ (mailto:dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

And Happy New Year back to you Zoe and a special  hats off to the admins
and all they do.
Stormy needs a lot of thanks for so many reasons.

As to the flyer, the fact you say you  have never seen it and  have been a
board member for several years.....how has this come about?  Who, if not the
board (?????) can put the seal on something like  this to go ahead?

I too wondered about Laura's name being on there....and right, she  should
not be listed as first contact.
If the flyer is about the breed and GSDCA I strongly, as a member,do  not
approve the representation.

This needs to be discussed at the January board meeting.......can a  board
member on the list ensure that it is on the agenda?

thanks for bringing it to our attention Linda........

Molly
Trillia GSD's    _bokenkampgsd1@aol.com_ (mailto:bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx)
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC

=