[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier and the Review

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: wynsum@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:11:40 -0500

Good, so when they redo it can we have a dog w/o a DQ in the photo?   Do we
need a petition or something?

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 12/31/2014 10:59:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wynsum@xxxxxxx writes:

Firstly,  as of MIDNIGHT tonight, Laura will no longer be out COrresponding
secretary -  Joy
Schutlz is. and that person does not do membership. Lastly, Membership  is
the Membership
Chair and not the COrresponding secretary and that  should have been listed
first, not second if
the purpose of the insert is  to direct pet owners to become members of the
 GSDCA