[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier and the Review

  • From: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:52:56 -0600

Are written committee reports provided to the board at each meeting?  I know
they are passed out at the annual meeting, but am wondering if committee chairs
provide written reports of activities at the other board meetings during the
year.  If no, they should.  If yes, then I think the reports should be uploaded
to the members only section of the website so that club members could have a
better idea of what's going on.
If the decision to put the white dog pic in the flier was made by a committee,
we could have read about
and express our opinions to board members beforehand.

I believe that when members of ANY club feel that they are kept in the dark
about decisions, and have no input, they have a greater chance of becoming
disillusioned and dropping out......

Cyndi Flautt

Sent from my iPhone