[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC Registration and GSDCA Flier and the Review

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 12:37:58 -0800

This flyer was presented AT the Board meeting in 2012.
If there were Board Members that didn't see it, they weren't paying
attention or were not there.  It was also emailed
to everyone.
We personally distributed that to EACH Board Member in attendance that year.
Also this is two years old nearly 3..."we" are just now going to complain
about this?
Perhaps reading the minutes is a good idea, so three years down the road,
people aren't so surprised?
Nothing like starting the New Year with another , untimely list of
complaints.
By the way the Nov Dec GSDCA Review issue was very nice.  Considering it
was the INAUGURAL GSDCA Sieger Show,
and the club is supposed to be about the WHOLE breed (not just AKC
Conformation as some would like to have it),
I thought it was very nice.
Perhaps those few complaining, would like to lend our hard working Editor a
hand in compiling and
publishing the Review prior to the National, and after.  Seems like a
logical solution to me.  That way
there should be no complaints.    (Who am I kidding, LOL)
We should maybe form a "Complaint of the Month Club"   (just teasing  ;-)
Happy New Year to All.

Kathy

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC*
*RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*CH. Victory's Leviathan*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"