[sac-board] Re: Cherry Rd & NASP

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 15:17:48 -0700

Then the "problem" is more serious than I imagined.  I will offer the
opinion that Marilyn is not fully in charge of the NASP planning, and
the issues center on which ever persons are in charge -- probably Gary
Frey?
I will look and see if I have an up to date e-mail for him.  I opine
that even a phone call will not settle this, however.
Too bad -- my inclination is to avoid the issue(s) by simply not
attending NASP until I have some reasonable assurance these issues are
not going to crop up again.  Before a PAC representative is permitted to
advertise the event at our meetings in future, I would like to know that
we will have some explanations about these and other issues ahead of
time.

Gene
(17250)