[sac-board] Re: Cherry Rd & NASP

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"\"Lucas, Gene\" work" <gene.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:49:57 -0700

Maybe the problem is that PAC is operating in a vacuum, so to speak, and
is NOT getting any feedback from the other state clubs.  But then, I
don't recall getting any e-mail or calls from anybody up there,
including Gary Frey.  They all know I have been very active in
organizing several of the western US events for many years.  How about
the other club officers -- any recent contacts re: NASP planning?
Gene
(17250)