[sac-board] Re: Cherry Rd & NASP

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:55:38 -0800

This is the email address on one of Gary Frey's recent emails:
              Gary Frey <gfreynpo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Regarding the issue of whether or not to contact to the Rancher, I think it is a
good idea to contact him, not necessarily to say "it is not us", but to let him
know that we are aware of the problem and are taking measures to correct it.
Stan