[sac-board] Re: Cherry Rd & NASP

  • From: kellerjt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:29:26 -0700

Ok, enough.

1. PAC had the best intentions--honestly.  To make a star party is no small
feat. We should be thanking them for their efforts.
2. I think PAC made a good consolation and noble apology by not charging for
this event. Also I suspect and hope that next year's NASP will be the
grandest ever with the encouragement and support of the astro-community.
2. Trust me, if the gate is being guarded a cow won't escape. I am quite
sure Gary Frey knows the laws and the lay of the land of Cherry Rd.--his own
backyard.
4. Most importantly, we can't make divisions among astronomers. We are not
in a competition.  We have to combine forces for more important issues at
hand--like preserving the sky.

So the dead horse is beat--pulverized even.

Jennifer