Re: __cerror

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 20:04:11 +0000

On 23/07/15 15:42, Robert Gifford wrote:

Antti,

Sorry for the weeks delay on the update. I was on vacation. :D

I've updated my rumprun to be up to date with yours and have done a few
clean, rebuild cycles and I'm still getting an undefined __cerror symbol in
my applications.
I'm observing this the same was that was mentioned previously: $nm app |
less

To clean I have executed what you mentioned above: rm -rf
platform/hw/rumpobj/lib/libc
As well as simply calling make clean in platform/hw/

Is there a more thorough clean I would need to do?

rm -rf the object directory should be enough. If you really want to clean [almost] everything, you need "make distcleanrump" in platform/hw.

Let's cut a deal. If you can repeat the problem by doing a fresh clone of repo.rumpkernel.org/rumprun and building that, it's my fault. Else, the phrase PEBKAC applies.