Re: __cerror

  • From: Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users <rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 11:42:43 -0400

Antti,

Sorry for the weeks delay on the update. I was on vacation. :D

I've updated my rumprun to be up to date with yours and have done a few
clean, rebuild cycles and I'm still getting an undefined __cerror symbol in
my applications.
I'm observing this the same was that was mentioned previously: $nm app |
less

To clean I have executed what you mentioned above: rm -rf
platform/hw/rumpobj/lib/libc
As well as simply calling make clean in platform/hw/

Is there a more thorough clean I would need to do?

Robbie

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 11:02 AM, Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx> wrote:

Robert,

The __cerror problem should be gone now. Pull rumprun, rm -rf
platform/{hw,xen}/rumpobj/lib/libc and re-run build-rr.sh (or even better,
just clean and rebuild everything).

Let me know if you still see issues.

thanks for the report!
- antti