Re: __cerror

  • From: Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users <rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 11:40:07 -0400

Ah, there we go. When merging with your upstream repository I was failing
to deal with the submodule merge conflict correctly. I ended up having to
checkout upstream/master and calling submodule update there and then going
back to my HEAD and adding the new commits there.

Thanks for your help!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

oops. Waiting for that coffee.

Will do.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx> wrote:

good to gear. that said, did you want to reply to the list? it's nice
to "finalize" threads for the benefit of people who may later have similar
problems and are browsing the archives for solutions.