Re: __cerror

  • From: Antti Kantee <pooka@xxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 20:10:16 +0000

On 09/07/15 19:48, Robert Gifford wrote:

Hmm, apparently there are a few routines in the libc we ship which try to
use __cerror. Are you by chance building something which calls
resumecontext()?

As for now, the "application", if you can really call it that is simply a
main with a return. Nothing I am building is calling it to my knowledge.

You mentioned "with some booter code from a platform I'm attempting to support", so thought that was it. Unless you mean you added that code to the kernel side of things.

I have a plan to try to fix the problem, but it would first be nice to be able to repeat the problem so that I can be sure it's gone; the fix needs to go into NetBSD and the cycle of pulling in code from NetBSD is rather labor-intensive.

Can you paste anything you think is relevant: command output, etc.?