__cerror

  • From: Robert Gifford <robertgif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rumpkernel-users <rumpkernel-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 14:15:00 -0400

Afternoon everyone,

After baking my applications with rumpbake I am getting an undefined symbol
__cerror. This symbol *does not* prevent the application from being
executed with rumprun and from what I can tell, rumprun does not link in
anything that would satisfy that undefined function.

I have not updated to the latest tool chain patches that have been
discussed recently, so I have not tested to see if that would fix it.

I noticed this symbol when trying to link together my rumpbaked application
with some booter code from a platform I'm attempting to support. The
linking process was yelling at me about this undefined symbol.

Does anyone know of a rump component that defines this functions?

Robbie Gifford