[rollei_list] Re: Who uses a T as a 'daily driver'

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:43:40 -0500

At 07:43 PM 2/1/2010, stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Marc:

Re the 'big ride' ... there is nothing wrong with my 2.8e planar, which is my main camera ... and frankly I find the prices of 2.8f's these days way high.

Well, 2.8F prices have fallen by about 1/3 since the early 1990's. I only decided to hang onto one as a backup to my GX when the prices had fallen a bit. If they have gone back up, I am unaware of it, but, then, I've not examined the prices for the past six months or a year.

All of the f/2.8 Planars seem identical from the 2.8C to the FX, save for improvements in coatings.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!