[rollei_list] Re: Who uses a T as a 'daily driver'

  • From: stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:43:54 +0000

Hi Allen:

Looks like our group consensus is that there are some great Xenars and rather
more 'just ok' Xenars.

Carlos quoted Prochnow as saying every Rollei with a Planar and Xenotar was
checked individually, but I guess the Xenar's were 'QAd' not 'QCd'.

Maybe its my Xenar and not me, then. Phew!

Although I have to admit I have a bit of 'sample variation' myself.