[rollei_list] Re: Who uses a T as a 'daily driver'

  • From: "Stephen Attaway" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 20:57:18 -0800

Hi Marc:

I've always been a little disappointed with the results from my Xenar. Your experience mirrors mine.

But Carlos can make his Xenar sing, and the heavens echo.  Maybe its me ...

Again, my own experience is that the 3.5/75 JSK Xenars in the later Rolleicords are adequate lenses but hardly of stunning capabilities. I have used T's on several occasions and have always found the Tessar a grand lens.