[rollei_list] Re: Who uses a T as a 'daily driver'

  • From: stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:34:16 +0000

Hi Frank:

Thanks for the considered response. I'm one of those who never got on well with
evs - I've never engaged it on my 2.8e.

If I got a T I guess I would have to get with the evs workflow, which you
describe perfectly. Doesn't sound like it will hurt too bad.

Maybe I should turn that little button, engage evs on my 'e' and shoot a roll
or two the way you describe. Perhaps I will come to appreciate evs like you do.