[rollei_list] Re: TALES OF ANCIENT COMPUTERs

  • From: "austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:10:25 -0500

OK, I should have said "JIM BRICK NEED NOT REPLY".  Silly me.  I forgot you
were on this list.  Damn it ;-)

Yes, and of course I still have my very own copy of "Mick and
Brick"...having designed a few (to say the least) 2901/2903/29203C systems.
I also have an original set of masks and plots for the 2901, or is it an
03...I don't remember.  It was designed with CADDS4 from ComputerVision, a
system I was one of the developers of.

Regards,

Austin