[rollei_list] Re: TALES OF ANCIENT COMPUTERs

  • From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:43:55 +0000

I remember Computervision. It was the market leader in 1985 when I was first sourcing a CAD system.

Does it still exist?
Frank

On 12 Jan, 2009, at 19:10, austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

OK, I should have said "JIM BRICK NEED NOT REPLY". Silly me. I forgot you
were on this list.  Damn it ;-)

Yes, and of course I still have my very own copy of "Mick and
Brick"...having designed a few (to say the least) 2901/2903/29203C systems. I also have an original set of masks and plots for the 2901, or is it an 03...I don't remember. It was designed with CADDS4 from ComputerVision, a
system I was one of the developers of.

Regards,

Austin