[rollei_list] Re: Scanners

  • From: "Stephen Attaway" <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 09:36:26 -0800

Hi Frank:

Depends on what you mean by 'a long time'.

My new this year computer drives my 8000 flat out. I did some scans last night
and it took about 9 minutes for a 120 transparency, digital ice on, super fine
scan, 14 bits. I usually do 3-4 transparencies a session, which takes care of 1
roll of 120 film.

Negatives take about 50% longer.

My flatbed with digital ice on takes nearly 1/2 hour to scan 1 transparency...

Stephen Attaway